At Wauchope & District Funeral & Cremation Services, our empathetic funeral directors are able to provide expert advice and assistance with all details related to planning a personalised funeral service to honour your loved one.
We understand grief can be all-consuming, making it difficult to focus on the important decisions that have to be made. Our job is to remove the stress associated with planning a funeral, so you don't have to worry about a thing.
In the event that a death occurs interstate or overseas, we are able to make all the necessary arrangements for the body to be returned home. We are also able to organise interstate or overseas funerals.
- Register the death
- Obtain copies of the death certificate
- Liaise with doctors, hospital or palliative care home
- Consult with coroner
- Arrange embalming & preparation of the body for viewing
- Supply of casket
- Purchase of gravesite
- Prepare & insert funeral notices in newspapers
- Organise hearse & pallbearers
- Inform appropriate government departments such as Australian Taxation Office, Department of Veteran Affairs & Centrelink
- Arrange use of our peaceful chapel for a funeral or memorial service
- Organise casket flowers & other personalisations for funeral service such as photos &
- Sound systems for special items or music
We also provide services for those who wish to pre-plan and pre-pay their funerals to alleviate stress for family members when their time comes.
Book a consultation today.
The coffin you choose for your loved one can be as vibrant and unique as they were. We can organise to celebrate the life of your dearly departed by decorating their coffin with memorable photos, moving poems or messages.
Use the time personalising the coffin as a family bonding experience or choose from a predesigned catalogue range that's ready to go.
The 'Decorate yourself' range is available in a smooth white finish-suitable for artwork using crayons, pastels, charcoal, felt pen, as well as oil and acrylic paints.
If this coffin is something you'd like to order for your loved one prior to passing, contact us today. Coffins can be purchased prior to passing
A headstone is a lasting tribute and plays a crucial part of the grieving process-a tangible monument where family and friends can come to reflect and remember. We have a large range of headstones to choose from, that can be personalised with a customised message.
To discuss your gravestone or memorial plaque requirements, please contact us today.